Monday, May 25, 2009

Biirthday Liist!!!

Ok so everyonez been driviin me nuts askiin me what ii want for the biig biirthday and iii've finally decided to just put up a blog wiit all the neat stuff i would love to get for my b-day lol Wiink! Wiink!

First I'd Love thiis amazing Fragrence

Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture

:::Uggh iit smells sooo Del-iish! This Parfume iis made wiith Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline You can find this at Sephora iitz best when you buy the set because its a better value .

Viva La Juicy gift Set Values at about $120 and you only pay $90!!!!

Viva la Juicy Gift Set ($120 Value)

Every one know iim madly in love with Hot Couture by Givenchy

Hot Couture will cost you $85 at Sephora expensive yes! But i'll love you forever lmfao!

Hot Couture

So ii really need thiis brush for my belt! iits actually the only one iim missing for some strange reason... Thiis happens to be my second favorite brush sooo someone get on iit lol iit doesn't have to be from sephora because MAC actually has a good one also.... Sephora's Will run you $35 MAC's 18cm brush will run you about $42

Professionnel Platinum Stippling Brush #44

So ii know ii talk about a similar product a few months ago but this one iiis perfect for me!!! not only does iit give you YOUR PERFECT SHADE OF PiiNK but iit PLUMPS also!!!! lol yay!!!! You can fiind thiis at Sephora or Nordstrom for $24....

O-PLUMP Intuitive Lip Plumper With Goji Berry-C Complex™

ii have 3 more thiings to add to my bday liist for you peepz so when i find the pictures i'll let chu know lol muahz!!! and STOP askiin me what ii want b4 ii BITE YOU lol

3 comments:

  1. i love the Juicy Couture perfume. The bottle looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like ur blogg...check me out...http://freshlifestyles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete