Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Support..

Hey EVERYONE!


I was just hired to do the make-up for an amazing Talent Showcase In Brooklyn on June 6th,2009!!!!


I'm super excited about it because it not like the normal work I do on models and brides.... I will have the pleaseure of working with some amazingly talented youth!!! So please come come show your love for these rising stars and also view my work in action..... :)




I'M A STAR TOO!
Young Adult Talent Showcase


Saturday, June 6th, 2009 @ 4:30pm
At:
The Bed-Stuy Community Theatre
1958 Fulton Street (cor. Howard Ave)
Brooklyn, NY, 11233

Hosted by:
Malik Hammond
("Malcolm" in the Broadway musical 13 and "John-John in the movie "the Perfect Holiday")
Also Hosted by:
Brynn Williams
(Cassie in the Broadway Musical 13)

Advanced Tickets $15
$20 at the Door

For Tickets and Information Please Contact
Natasha Cohen @ (917) 846-4691
or
Tcohen72@verizon.net


***A PORTION OF THE PROCEEDS FROM THIS EVENT WILL BE DONATED TO A LOCAL CHILDREN'S PERFORMING ARTS INITIATIVE***

1 comment: